STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

I'm a person with a strong persona and always want to make all the things right in my own and simple way. I'm fun of making poems because that's always my past time,when I'm bored,discourage,happy or let me say this is my own way of spreading my emotion and also I am person who never failed to make others happy because I'm the type of person who never hesitates to make others feel good every time.We all know that all of us has each weaknesses in life which makes us sad and disappoint every time when it comes our way in my case all my weakness is about my family all the things or probably big problems in my family makes me down and it strucks me the most when there are bad things happened to them. I can surpass or make things possible with my studies,friends,special someone except my family, i feel like I'm in coma when it comes in my way, alive but cant do the thing that will vanquish all the problems in my family.

1 (mga) komento:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About